Company Executive Team
Board Member - Advisor
Tom Rocca is president of KPI Group, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. (Marietta / Kennesaw) Tom has over 28 years in customer service and sales technology re-engineering for call centers. He keeps a continual focus on “staying compliant” on all federal and state call center rulings. Mr. Rocca, with KPI Group provides outsource partner selection, RFP development and management, technology selection & contract negotiation, call center auditing, best practices & sales process flow analysis, sales and service performance enhancement (KPI’s), and federal, state and insurance compliance management.
Tom Rocca has been an active member of the American Teleservices Association (ATA) since 1987 and is a Past Chairman. Since 1990, he has also been an active member of SOCAP International / Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals and is the Past President of the Georgia chapter, now serving on the SOCAP National Board of Directors. He also serves on ICSA’s (International Customer Service Association), as the Georgia Chapter President & on the Board of Directors, in Atlanta. As an industry expert, Mr. Rocca is a frequent speaker at regional customer service and consumer affairs seminars focused on contact center technologies and giving legislative updates. He has written many articles and participated in numerous speaking engagements on “Trends and Facts on Consumer Contact Center Technologies”, “Industry Legislative Updates”, “Choosing an Outsourcing Partner” and “Compliance in an Evolving Contact Center Environment”. Listen to Tom Rocca on "Talk About Service" Radio, which can be heard anytime on www.talkaboutservice.net.
Education ... BS, Marketing – Canisius College – Buffalo, New York, www.canisius.edu
Committees & Associations ...
American Teleservices Association (ATA), www.ataconnect.org
• Chairman of the National Board 2002 - 2003, Past National Board member, 9 years
• Committees: Technology / International / Non-Profit / Compliance, State Legislation
• National Board of Directors 1995-1998,2002-2007/Executive Board 98, 02-04, 06-07
• Northern California Chapter, President 1992- 1995 / SCATA, Georgia Chapter, 2009
The University of Akron / College of Business Administration, www.uakron.edu,
The Gary L. and Karen S. Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing
• Member of the Executive Advisory Board / 2006-2009
Direct Marketing Association / Teleservices Council (DMA), www.the-dma.org
• Teleservices Council Operating Committee, 2003-2007 / Council Liaison
Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), www.socap.org
• National Board of Directors / 2008-2011
• Georgia Chapter President, 2004, Past Chapter President & Chapter Board
• Northern California Board, Director (1995-2002); Chapter President (1997-1999)
International Customer Service Association (ICSA), www.icsa.com
• Georgia / Atlanta Chapter President, Executive Marketing support (2002-2008)
American Resort Development Association (ARDA), www.arda.org
• Active Member, Legislative Support Team / National Event Speaker
American Collections Association (ACA), www.acainternational.com
• TCPA Legislative Committee / Lobby Team, Capitol Hill and FCC support
Publications: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) February, 2002: “Outsourcing 101”, Consumidor Moderno (Brazil) and a number of articles & interviews in Teleprofessional, Call Center Interactive, DM News, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Washington Times, USA Today, etc. Google: “Tom Rocca”
Key Note Speaker & Session Speaker: ICSA, SOCAP, DMA, ICCM, SECAP, ATA, ACA, ARDA, NACCM, CRMA, CCNG, Summit Circuit, CSIA, etc.
Contact info ...
Thomas M. Rocca
President / KPI Group, LLC
1014 Ector Drive NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30152
770-427-3154 Direct Line / 770-778-1070 Mobile
SKYPE: trocca847 (International VoIP)
Learn how our Mobile- Video platform can alleviate R&D time and increase your ROI.
The MobileVideo platform consists of the following modules.
- MobileVideo Softphone
- MobileVideo Media Server
- Management Portal
- Advertising Management
- OTA Delivery Systems
- Tier 2 Support Infrastructure
- On-going maintenance
Learn how our MobilePay platform can
- Balance Check: Balance of the account. For prepaid customers.
- Balance Transfer: Transfer balance between accounts of prepaid customers.
- Balance Top-up: Reload of a prepaid account. Purchase of additional air-time.
- Bill Payment: Payments to pre-established merchants (operator can be a merchant.)
- Receive or Make Payment: Receive or make a mobile payment to or from merchants and individuals!
Learn how our MobileRadio platform can
- Mobile device client customization
- Mobile device radio GUI design
- Mobile device porting and testing
- Mobile device support and maintenance
- Mobile radio management portal
- Mobile radio user base analysis
- Remote station/content management collaboration
- Front end Web sites to support sales and customer service
- Mobile payment systems
- Mobile video
- Mobile marketing applications