Anderson-Taylor is always seeking leading edge, technology and business companies looking for partners to foster growth opportunities in an entrepreneurial environment.
Voxpilot is a provider of IMS-Ready, VoiceXML and Video-In-VoiceXML technology. Voxpilot brings the next generation of interactive telecommunication services to enterprises, integrators, carriers and service providers. Our flagship product, Voxpilot Open Media Platform (OMP), has been installed in a variety of networks across Europe, America, Africa and Asia. Combining advanced telephony features with Internet capabilities such as SIP and Web technologies such as VoiceXML, the Open Media Platform replaces classic Interactive Voice Response and enables speech-based self-service, conferencing, multimedia services, and video-based solutions such as VideoMail. Voxpilot's customers include France Telecom, Wind, Cegetel, Monaco Telecom, BT, NMS, Swisscom, Ericsson, Cofiroute, and PostFinance (Swiss Post Telephone Bank).
Through the development of strategic alliances, Sprint is able to bring the skills and expertise to develop differentiated solutions that provide a competitive advantage. As a telecommunications leader, Sprint leverages its industry-leading wireless and wireline networks teaming with its alliance partners to develop joint solutions focused on convergence and mobility solutions. These alliances provide complementary capabilities, a strong brand within the marketplace, and proven distribution channels to extend joint solutions introduced by Sprint and its alliance partners.
Palm, Inc. is a global leader and innovator of easy-to-use mobile products that simplify people's lives and help them stay connected on the go. The company offers a range of products — including Palm® Treo™ and Centro™ smartphones, Palm handhelds, services and accessories — to meet the needs of consumers, mobile professionals and businesses.
Palm's vision is that the future of personal computing is mobile computing. Today Palm smartphones — comprising the Treo and Centro brands — are available with available with the Palm OS® and Windows Mobile® operating systems, providing a great range of choices to help consumers, mobile professionals a nd businesses stay competitive in a continually changing market. But mobile computing isn't all about work, and Palm smartphones provide just the right mix of work/life balance to fit any lifestyle.
With carrier activation, Palm smartphones seamlessly combine a full-featured mobile phone with email, an organizer, messaging and web access capabilities in a compact yet easy-to-use device. In addition, Palm smartphones feature a built-in QWERTY keyboard for fast and efficient data input. The keyboard, five-way navigation button and other design features make it possible for you to get more done-in fewer steps and with just one hand. Palm smartphones are lightweight and small enough to fit in your pocket.
Palm smartphones are compatible with GSM and CDMA networks, giving customers a choice in mobile operators worldwide.
Since its establishment, HTC has developed strong R&D capabilities, pioneered many new designs and product innovations, and launched state-of-the-art PDA Phones and Smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the US, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operator and device partners.
The HTC mission is to become the innovative supplier of mobile information and communication devices by providing value-added design, world-class manufacturing, and logistic and service capabilities.
Motivated and inspired every day by how customers and developer partners use software to find creative solutions to business problems, working to develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to our them.
Microsoft runs business in much the same way, and believe that their three core business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. They are:
- Platform Products and Services Division : Includes the Client Group, the Server & Tools Group, and the Online Services Group
- Business Division : Includes the Information Worker Group, the Microsoft Business Solutions Group, and the Unified Communications Group
- Entertainment and Devices Division : Includes the Home & Entertainment Group and the Mobile & Embedded Devices Group
They are committed long term to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as they constantly update and improve our products, they want to continually evolve our company to be in the best position to accelerate new technologies as they emerge and to better serve our customers.
Provides outsource partner selection, RFP development and management, technology selection & contract negotiation, call center auditing, best practices & sales process flow analysis, sales and service performance enhancement (KPI's), and federal, state and insurance compliance management.
KPI will support your…
- Analyzation and development of new business strategies
- Customer service and sales technology / re-engineering of your call center
- Technology selection & contract negotiation / Call Center Site Selection
- Focus on “staying compliant” on all federal and state call center rulings
- Call center auditing / technology & legislative compliance
- Federal, state and insurance compliance management
- Outsource partner selection & RFP development and management
- Best practices & sales process flow analysis / business development
- Sales and service performance enhancement / Project & Campaign Management
- Industry network expert / industry association boards / Lead Generation
- Quality Monitoring: Third Party, Visual, Reporting, Performance, Outsourcer
Focused "KPI's"... (Key Performance Indicators)
- Number of Reps / Number of Seats / etc. “Right Sizing” the Call Center
- Hold Time / Average Speed to Answer (ASA) / Calls per minute or month
- Quality scores & supporting technology products, ie: recording, etc.
- ROI / Off-Shore Solutions / acquisition costs, etc.
Review & Audits / KPI Support…
- Call Center Compliance Reviews, ie: technology, training, forms & documents
- Call Center Legislation Overview, ie: state registration, forms, etc.
- Call Center Technology Reviews, ie: ACD, PBX, CTI, CRM, Help Desk, Web
- Call Center Audits / Security Audits, ie: Data, Key Card Entry, etc.
- Call Center Outsourcing / Domestic, Near & Off-Shore Support / Hispanic
Learn how our Mobile- Video platform can alleviate R&D time and increase your ROI.
The MobileVideo platform consists of the following modules.
- MobileVideo Softphone
- MobileVideo Media Server
- Management Portal
- Advertising Management
- OTA Delivery Systems
- Tier 2 Support Infrastructure
- On-going maintenance
Learn how our MobilePay platform can
- Balance Check: Balance of the account. For prepaid customers.
- Balance Transfer: Transfer balance between accounts of prepaid customers.
- Balance Top-up: Reload of a prepaid account. Purchase of additional air-time.
- Bill Payment: Payments to pre-established merchants (operator can be a merchant.)
- Receive or Make Payment: Receive or make a mobile payment to or from merchants and individuals!
Learn how our MobileRadio platform can
- Mobile device client customization
- Mobile device radio GUI design
- Mobile device porting and testing
- Mobile device support and maintenance
- Mobile radio management portal
- Mobile radio user base analysis
- Remote station/content management collaboration
- Front end Web sites to support sales and customer service
- Mobile payment systems
- Mobile video
- Mobile marketing applications